ePMP™ 3000L Access Point
Cambium Networks’ ePMP product line has set the standard for high performance, scalability and reliability in harsh interference environments all at a compelling price. The ePMP 3000L is the third generation access point (AP) that carries on the interference tolerance mechanisms with an emphasis on high-performance in low-density point to multipoint sectors. The ePMP 3000L is a 2X2 MIMO connectorized access point that can support a wide variety of deployments including 90/120 degree sectors, narrow-sector horns or even 360 degree omni coverage. In addition, the ePMP 3000L continues interference mitigation techniques with support of TDD synchronization using GPS and the robust software from the ePMP product line. The ePMP 3000L AP system consists of the ePMP 3000L AP, an optional 2X2 sector antenna and a wide variety of subscriber modules with varying form factors and link budgets.
The ePMP 3000L system boasts high packet per second performance, peak throughput of 600 Mbps and supports subscriber modules with up to 600 Mbps of peak throughput.
• MicroPOP Applications: ePMP 3000L is ideally suited for areas with low density or small numbers of subscribers. With support for narrow-band sectors and omnis, coverage can be added exactly where needed.
• Frequency Reuse: Supports GPS synchronization and SM Transmit power control to allow for frequency re-use.
• Unmatched Performance and Scalability: With the efficient Cambium Networks MAC protocol and advanced air-fairness scheduler the ePMP 3000L supports high performance and low consistent latency to subscribers.
• 2X2 MIMO support with peak throughput of 600 Mbps
• 256QAM-5/6, 80 MHz support
• Supports a wide frequency range: 4910 to 5950 MHz
• Frequency re-use with GPS sync and interference mitigation
• Supports up to 64 subscriber modules
• Connectorized for use with Cambium Networks 90/120 degree sector antenna. Also compatible with RF Elements Twistport(tm) Adaptor for ePMP
• Cloud or on-premises network management with cnMaestro
SPECTRUM: Channel SpacingConfigurable on 5 MHz increments
Frequency Range: 4910 - 5970 MHz (exact frequencies as allowed by local regulations))
Channel Width: 20 | 40 | 80 MHz
MAC (Media Access Control) Layer: Cambium Proprietary
Physical Layer: 2X2 MIMO/OFDM
Ethernet Interfaced: 100/1000BaseT, rate auto negotiated
Powering Methods Supported: 29 V Cambium POE (included)
Protocols Used: IPv4/IPV6 , UDP, TCP, IP, ICMP, SNMPv2c, HTTPS, STP, SSH, IGMP Snooping
Network Management: HTTPS, SNMPv2c, SSH
VLAN: 802.1Q with 802.1p priority
Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @20 MHz Channel: MCS0 = -89 dBm to MCS8 (256 QAM-3/4) = -66 dBm (per chain)
Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @40 MHz Channel: MCS0 = -87 dBm to MCS9 (256QAM-5/6) = -64 dBm (per chain)
Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @80 MHz Channel: MCS0 = -84 dBm to MCS9 (256QAM-5/6) = -59 dBm (per chain)
Modulation Levels (Adaptive): MCS0 (BPSK) to MCS 9 (256 QAM 5/6)
GPS Synchronization: Yes, via Internal GPS Connector for optional external GPS antenna (Model N000900L030A)
Quality of Service: Three level priority (Voice, High, Low) with packet classification by DSCP, COS, VLAN ID, IP & MAC Address, Broadcast, Multicast and Station Priority, MIR/CIR support
Antenna: 90/120 Degree 2X2 Sector Antenna (C050900D021B) Available
Transmit Power Range: 0 to +29 dBm (combined, to regional EIRP limit) (1 dB interval)
Sector Antenna Connection: 2 x 50 ohm, RP (Reverse Polarity) SMA Also compatible with RF Elements Twistport™ Adaptor for ePMP
GPS Antenna Connection: 1 x 50 ohm, RP (Reverse Polarity) SMA; Optional external GPS Puck Antenna avaialble model N000900L030A
Surge Suppression: 1 Joule Integrated. C000000L065A - 30V Gigabit surge suppressor recommended for optimal surge protection
Environmental: IP67 and IP68 Compliant
Temperature: -22°F to +140°F (-30°C to +60°C)
Power Consumption: 12 Watts (Up to 15 Watts in extreme cold temperatures when heater is activated.)
Input Voltage: 30 Volts Nominal (14V to 30V Range) (note that 14V minimum must be maintained at radio connector under all conditions including long cable lengths)
Weight: 0.5 kg (1.1 lbs.) without bracket
Dimensions: 84 x 223 x 32 mm (3.3 x 8.8 x 1.3 inches) without brackets
Encryption: 128 bit AES (CCMP mode)