Skip to content
- Cambium Networks’ ePMP Force 190 will lower the logistical cost of ownership by reducing shipping costs with its highly compact packaging.
- • The ePMP Force 190 is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides throughput of up to 200Mbps with bi-directional traffic of real user data.
- • Configurable Modes of operation ensure robust adaptivity to both symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic while providing high performance and round-trip latency as low as 2 – 3 ms.
- • QoS management offers an outstanding quality for triple play services – VoIP, video and data and provides three levels of trafficpriority.
- • Long deployment range is enabled by a high gain antenna combined with 27dBm of transmit power.
- • This platform is for the user base that wants a smaller on premises footprint while enabling high gain.
- • Install is a breeze with the easy to install mount, capable of pole and wall mounting.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.